Tuesday, February 12, 2008

first things first...

1. I am now fitting into a size 12 comfortably. so that's fun. people at work keep asking me if i've lost weight and i thought i hadn't. so i kept saying no. but turns out that i have. so i'm going to not buy batteries for my scale for a little while longer. maybe that's helping me out. although i would love to know what i weigh right now.

2. the boy is driving me fricking crazy. i let him under my skin with the whole "let's lay in each other's arms after we have sex" thing. shit!! what was i thinking? now roomie is telling me that we're supposed to be together and live this amazing life and have tons of babies and the american dream. i'm not confident about that. i think that he's just like that after sex or thinks that's what i want. and i need to act like i know that. instead of acting like my friends know everything. man, it's annoying. then today i got jealous. i mean, really jealous. because i saw this big booty girl in his cube laughing and talking and having a good time. and i know that he loves a big titted, big bootied girl. so that bothered me just a smidge. and by "smidge" i mean "insanely". so i had to just sit in my cube and get myself together. "fight the crazy" i said. and so i did - and so i will from now on. i hate when my friends come to me for advice about a boy and all they want me to say is "i think he really likes you". i'm not delusional - he likes me, but it's not that serious. and i need to remember that when the romantics think they're helping.

3. i haven't started training yet for the half marathon, etc. i need to get to that already. at least start walk/running.

i think that's all i've got for today.

No comments: